Office located in Victoria
Are you a job seeker who is:
- aged between 18 and 60
- and interested in a career in Agriculture, Automotive Engineering or Horticulture?
Our Prep4Work program gives you the opportunity to complete a Certificate II qualification and gain the necessary skills to be work ready.
As a Prep4Work participant you will:
- gain valuable work experience with various local employers
- have all transportation provided to and from the training
- participate in a Certificate II qualification for 4-5 days per week over an 11-15 week period
Westvic Staffing Solutions has accumulated more than 30 years’ experience supporting local people with employment and training opportunities. We began in 1984 as a community based group training organisation, building apprenticeship, employment and training offerings in south-west of Victoria.
We operate three service divisions:
Need an Apprentice but don't have the capacity to employ full time?
Have you considered employing through Westvic Staffing Solutions through a shared-host arrangement?
- Westvic acts as the legal Employer for the Apprentice, allowing flexibility in Host placements
- One Apprentice is hosted with two employers on a 3 day / 2 day a week placement (eg. 5 days per fortnight)
-> read more and download our shared-host information flyer.
Westvic Staffing Solutions offer an experienced and professional service in the provision of advice and assistance through our OHS qualified and lead auditor accredited consultants.