Apprenticeship and Traineeships
Anyone can become an Apprentice or Trainee!
We employ apprentices and trainees, helping them with training to become qualified in the area of expertise chosen. If you are employed as an apprentice or trainee with us, you will earn a salary while learning skills on-the-job. It is our role to find you a business to work in so you will be able to gain valuable on-the-job experience, and we will support you through the training process.
Our staff will guide, support and encourage you to achieve your career goals. In addition to this we will also provide:
- Award wages and conditions.
- A safe working environment free from any form of harassment.
- Arrange and monitor the on and off-the-job training.
- Arrange rotations to broaden training opportunities.
- Regular monitoring, support and guidance.
If you would like more information contact us here or phone 5561 9000.