Engineering – Fabrication Trade Apprenticeship – Bailey Contracting Welding & Repairs
Engineering – Fabrication Trade Apprenticeship – Bailey Contracting Welding and Repairs
Full time – 38 hrs P/W
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Bailey Contracting Welding & Repairs have an exciting opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team as an apprentice.
Duties will include, not limited to:
- Position and hold metal stock or products to enable work to be carried out
- Perform assembly and dismantling operations, such as screwing or bolting
- Transport tools, materials and work pieces to and from sites or workbenches
- Cut, roll, shape, bend, mould, spin, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies
- Clean and prepare working surfaces
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Physically fit
- Strength to handle materials, tools and machines
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Able to work in a team
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 26th February 2024 @ 5pm
For more information, please click Here for the full position description.
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Amanda Cook on 0400 206 698.
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields