Traineeships Options – Glenelg Shire
KICKSTART YOUR CAREER HERE!
- Study while you learn
- Receive a fully funded qualification
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Glenelg Shire Council are excited to offer several Portland based positions commencing in 2023, including:
- Information Technology Traineeship (Portland) 12 months
- Records and Information Traineeship (Portland) 12 months
- Administration Support Traineeship – (Portland) 12 months
- Civil Construction Traineeship – (Casterton) 24 months
- Early Childhood Education and Care Traineeship (Portland + Casterton) 12 months
These are a great opportunities to kickstart your career in a supportive and professional work environment.
As the successful applicant/s you will:
- Gain real skills and experience with the Glenelg Shire Council
- Join an innovative and positive work culture
- Be supported by experienced supervisors and mentors who will support your every step of the way
- Study while you earn a full time National Training Wage
- Network with industry contacts
- Get a head start and fast-track your career
- Have access to development opportunities
Please click on the below Position Descriptions to find out more:
- IT Traineeship
- Records And Information Traineeship
- Administration Support Officer Traineeship
- Civil Construction Traineeship
- Early Childhood Educator Traineeship
For further information please contact Anthony Smith on 5561 9067 or email email@example.com
Applications must include a cover letter detailing your interest in your chosen Position and a current resume.
Apply today! Applications close 5pm on October 13, 2022.
Application Form - Traineeship Glenelg ShireIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.