Tradesman – Colac
Are you trade qualified and bored at work?
Are you doing the same thing over and over, day in day out?
We currently have a role for an Tradesman with Windmill & Irrigation in Colac, where your you will be trained in the role and every day will be different. You can bring your trade skills and expertise to this role, while learning new skills along the way, from assembling irrigation machinery, water tanks, to maintenance and repairs of all products, fabrication of components and lots more.
This is what Windmill and Irrigation Colac can offer you when you join their team. As a tradesman with Windmill and Irrigation, you will be travelling the district servicing Windmill & Irrigation’s client base in the installation and service of on farm and domestic water infrastructure.
About the Role:
- Assembling prefabricated irrigation machinery and infrastructure
- Maintenance fitting/repairs/ service, of water and irrigation machinery/equipment
- Fabrication of components
- General workshop tasks and housekeeping
- Trade qualified an advantage; however relevant experience will be considered.
- Manual driver’s license, (MR and Forklift license, highly regarded but not necessary)
- Be experienced in maintenance and repair of plant and machinery and pumps.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management abilities
- Able to work in a small team or independently
- Safe work ethic
- Physically fit due to nature of the work
What’s on Offer:
- An on-going long-term opportunity for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to grow within an organisation that values their workers.
- Consistent training and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to join or progress in very secure nationwide / international industry.
All enquires should be directed to Ben Powell at email@example.com or on 0418 177 886.