Storeperson – Hamilton
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with AWM Hamilton are seeking the services of someone to take on the role of Storeperson in their team.
This role will suit someone looking to start a career in this busy electrical business or someone that has had previous experience working in warehouse, counter sales or a similar industry.
The role also allows for progression through AWM and its sister businesses around Australia. The successful applicant will be trained in all aspects of the business, which will include working Counter Sales and Administration. You will be able to work in a team environment and use your excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and staff.
The successful applicant will assist, coordinate and supervise in the following:
- Receipt of all goods, unloading and reloading of delivery trucks
- Couriering goods and materials to work sites
- Stocktaking and reordering of stock
- Counter Sales / Parts interpretation
- General housekeeping and administration
- Maintaining workshop and equipment registers
- Review OH&S procedures
- Other general duties
To be considered for this position, applicants will have:
- A good attention to detail & standard of work
- Drivers licence
- Forklift Licence or willing to obtain
All enquiries should be directed to Ben Powell at email@example.com or on 0418 177 886.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 15th July 2022
Application Form- AWM Storeperson (Hamilton) LHIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.