Store Manager – Warrnambool
Warrnambool, Full Time
Are you looking for above award rates, an excellent/achievable bonus structure and a store that you can really make your own?
Horseland is a market leader with 50 stores across Australia, priding ourselves on building and marketing leading brands to our loyal customer base whilst remaining at the heart of the equestrian community!
Our goal of providing a 5 Star Employee Experience is paramount to our success and we are thrilled to offer an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate equestrian as a Full-Time Store Manager in our Warrnambool store.
The primary focus will be on the delivery of sales growth via exceptional customer service, inventory management and product merchandising, and the execution of national and local area marketing.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate skills & experience in the following areas:
- Great communicator with an interest in people
- A genuine desire to provide a service that exceeds customer expectations
- Strong equestrian knowledge and a passion for the horse industry
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and make decisions
- Use of reporting tools to analyse performance and measure against KPIs
- Strong computer literacy skills and a good understanding of the major social media platforms
- Set a great example to the team and role model our company values of People, Passion and Performance
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
This is a full-time position that will include some weekends and public holidays. Horseland Warrnambool is a family run business that is proud of its ability to offer a fun and flexible working environment, generous employee discount and a culture that is built on teamwork.
In addition, we promise to provide:
- Above award rates plus Super
- Generous profit share bonuses to reward performance
- Great Team environment and support
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience and would be excited to join this award-winning team, then please send your application along with any supporting documentation to Ben Powell firstname.lastname@example.org 0418 177 886 by Thursday 7th of July 2022.