Sports Administration / Business Traineeship – Portland Football Netball Cricket Club – Portland
Do you have an interest in sport and want to see the behind the scenes of what goes into a game day?
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with the Portland Football Netball Cricket Club are seeking expressions of interest from highly motivated individuals wishing to undertake a Traineeship (Certificate III in Business).
Based at the Portland Football Netball Club, the successful applicant will undertake administrative tasks relating to the successful running of a prominent Sports Club.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting with match day documentation
- General administrations tasks
- Submitting results
- Club communications and promotional activities
- Basic finance and accounting tasks
- Registration of players and officials
- Assisting within the gaming room and bar area
- Assisting with hospitality functions
- Undertaking a Certificate III in Business
Key Selection Criteria
- A genuine interest in sports administration
- Committed to undertaking a traineeship
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with members of the public
- Sound communication skills
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
Wages for this Traineeship are above award rates.
For further information or to Express your Interest please contact Anthony Smith on 0427 356 826 or firstname.lastname@example.org