Sport & Recreation Traineeship – Port Fairy
Port Fairy, Full Time
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Belfast Aquatics Port Fairy are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented and highly motivated individual to join their team in a full-time role as a Trainee to complete Certificate III in Sport and Recreation. For the right applicant this role may also involve further training in Learn to Swim instructing.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the day to day running of the facility
- Customer service
- Administrative duties such as data entry & filing
- Social media marketing
- Cleaning duties as required
- Lifeguard duties (be willing and able to obtain a Pool Lifeguard qualification)
Skills required for the role:
- Be highly organised with an ability to prioritise tasks
- Show an ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently
- Demonstrate sound written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
- Have the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and deal with a diverse range of people.
- Level 2 first Aid (or a willingness to gain)
- Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety Certificate (not essential but an advantage).
All enquiries should be directed to Jacob Rhodes at email@example.com or 0417 125 627.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 22nd February, 2019