REFRIGERATION AND AIR-CONDITIONING APPRENTIESHIP – Armstrong Air – Geelong
Refrigeration and air-conditioning apprentice
2nd, 3rd and 4th year apprentices also encouraged to apply.
Above award pay
Westvic Staffing Solutions together with Armstrong Air have an opportunity to be a part of a booming industry. With changes to natural gas supply for new build contracts from 1 January 2023 refrigeration and air-conditioning mechanics will become one of the most in demand trades in years to come.
As an Apprentice, you will be exposed to a wide range of hands-on tasks, including:
- Installation, servicing and maintaining commercial and residential air conditioning and refrigeration units and repairs
- Assisting tradesmen with fault finding, servicing and repairing of equipment
- Locating and rectifying faults
- Power and hand tool use
- Test components and make modifications.
- Safety awareness
- Repair of commercial refrigeration equipment
- Exposed to air dryers repairs and Maintenance with tradesman.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a good work ethic, a strong interest in the industry and the desire to learn new skills.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following:
- A valid driver’s license (preferred).
- Completed Year 12 education or equivalent.
- A mechanically minded approach to problem-solving.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure precision in your work.
- An honest and reliable attitude, committed to contributing to a team environment.
- reasonable fitness level
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to view a copy of the position description please click here.
For further enquiries please contact Simon Finch on 0447 155 046
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields