Qualified Electrician – Colac
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with a local irrigation sales and repair business in Colac, are seeking the services of a Qualified Electrician to join their team.
In this role you will be provided with on-the-job training in the suite of products and services that our client offers. The role involves attending customer sites within the State, with some away work and during peak times to be available on call (alternating weekends through this period).
About the Role:
- Troubleshooting and repairing existing equipment
- Programming and troubleshooting VSD’s
- Installation of new equipment
- Some staff supervision
- Commitment to training
- Manual drivers’ licence, (MR and Forklift licence, highly regarded but not necessary)
- Experienced in maintenance and mechanical repairs of plant and machinery and pumps (highly regarded but not necessary as training given)
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management abilities
- Able to work in a small team
- Safe work ethic
- Physically fit due to some heavy lifting
What’s on Offer:
- An on-going long-term opportunity for the right candidate
- Opportunity to grow within an organisation that values their workers
- Consistent training and development opportunities
All enquiries should be directed to Ben Powell at email@example.com or on 0418 177 886.
Applications close 5.00pm on Friday 14th May 2021