PORTLAND SECONDARY COLLEGE – 2024 TRAINEESHIPS
Portland Secondary College in conjunction with Westvic Staffing Solutions have four exceptional traineeship opportunities commencing in 2024.
- Education Support Traineeship – Art/Technology – 32 hours per week
- Education Support Traineeship – Sports/Events/Camps – 32-hour week
- Education Support Traineeship – Teachers Assistant – 32 hours week
- Business Traineeship – Administration / General Office – 38-hour week
Applicants interested in applying for a traineeship position will need to be able to demonstrate via a written application the ways in which they exhibit the following qualities and values. Please address these selection criteria in your application:
- A detailed understanding of the specific duties and responsibilities required for the role,
- Commitment to Portland Secondary College values (respect, success, resilience and creativity),
- Good communication skills when working with parents, teachers and students, and members of the public,
- Strong organisational skills and personal motivation,
- Commitment to Portland Secondary College Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to view a copy of the position description please click here.
For further information please contact Anthony Smith on 0427 356 826
Applications close 5:00pm 13th December 2023
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields