Plumbing Apprenticeship – Nathan Manley Plumbing – Hamilton
Are you looking for a career in the local plumbing industry?
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Nathan Manley Plumbing are looking for a dedicated apprentice plumber.
The responsibilities of an Apprentice Plumber include assembling pipes, cleaning the water supply, handling tools, and cleaning job sites. The Apprentice Plumber can expect to assist in complex jobs.
Successful apprentice plumber will be well-organized and detail-oriented. You should have good customer service skills, be able and willing to follow instructions, and be prepared to travel to clients’ homes to complete your work.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Locating and identifying leaks.
- Repairing or replacing pipes and parts.
- Determining the right tools and equipment necessary to successfully complete a job.
- Assisting with preparing cost estimates for clients.
- Helping the Plumber to ensure that all work is in accordance with federal, state, and local plumbing codes.
- Cleaning the job site after the work is completed.
- Answering client queries.
- Following the Plumbers’ orders and instructions.
All enquiries should be directed to Kim Cameron at email@example.com or 0408 948 248.
Applications close Friday 6th December 2022