Operations Manager – Warrnambool / Cobden
Since 1964 GreenCon Australia have been a major part of construction and development through-out Southwest Victoria. GreenCon Australia based in Cobden Victoria are one of South-West’s best and most experienced concreting and construction companies and most respected in Australia for the work they complete.
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with GreenCon Australia currently have an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Operations Manager to join their successful and growing business. This role is based across their Cobden and Warrnambool offices.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the operations of their business, ensuring both short and longer term business objectives are met. In this challenging role, you will monitor and refine operational methods and systems and strive to continually improve operational efficiency in the delivery of key business outcomes.
About the role:
- Day to Day management of the construction staff & resources
- Coordination of organisation wide and site based operational matters
- Manage projects with our engineers, project managers and leading hands
- Prioritise competing resources
- Build and manage relationships with our suppliers, contractors, and customers.
- Communicate with the project leadership teams at all times
- Program works for future weeks and communicate these programs with the Management team.
- Be the central point of contact for Clients require our services
- Liaise with the Purchasing Officer, Engineers, Project Managers and Leading Hands-on products/supplies required for current & future works
- Continuous improvement of operations and financial position
- Promote and ensure a healthy & safe workplace
- Set policy & procedures with the management team
- Prepare reports, work procedures, management processes and carry out company resolutions for management meetings.
- Other duties as required by Managing Director
- Experience in civil construction and concreting.
- Minimum -Certificate IV Building and Construction/ Construction Management
- Computer (All Microsoft suite including MS Project).
- Teamwork and liaison with clients, contractors and employees.
- Outstanding Communication and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of quality and safety in construction industry
- Organisational and time management skills
- Energy and passion for developing people and culture to improve productivity.
- Confident decision maker
- Proven record of completing projects under budget.
- Good understanding of business processes and functions. Ie Finance, HR.
A copy of the position description is available from Westvic Staffing Solutions during office hours.
All enquiries and applications including letter and resume should be forwarded to Ben Powell 0418 177 886 firstname.lastname@example.org or Westvic Staffing Solutions, PO Box 933, Warrnambool 3280 by 5pm Friday 15th July 2022
Application Form - Operations Manager GreenConIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.