Multiple Hospitality Opportunities – Front of House – Trentham
- Exciting new career
- Would you like to earn $10K above award wages?
- Learn off the best
A new café/florist in Trentham are looking for a dedicated and reliable Hospitality Trainee to join their team.
Position description and requirements.
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with a new café/florist in Trentham are looking for a dedicated and reliable Hospitality Trainee to join their hospitality team. As a cook, you will play a crucial role in providing and preparing meals for their patrons.
Position Available: Certificate III in Hospitality
- Welcome customers.
- Take customers’ orders and pass them to kitchen staff.
- Barista, prepare and serve a variety of coffees.
- Serve food and drinks.
- Floristry – flower care and handling, floral design and arrangement, merchandising, production, display
- Learn all aspects of business including back of house and events.
- Handle money or credit cards
- Clear and clean tables and seating areas, return dishes and cutlery to kitchens.
- General cleaning
- Observe workplace hygiene, Workplace Health and Safety, and security procedures.
- Willingness to learn.
- Have the right attitude.
- Good level of physical fitness to be able to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work under pressure and do several tasks at once in a timely manner.
- High standards of workplace cleanliness and hygiene
If you’re a motivated individual with a passion for working in a café/florist delivering outstanding customer service, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to view a copy of the position description please click here.
To apply and all enquiries should be directed to Natalie Nayler on 0455 963159
Applications close Thursday September 28th, 2023 @5:00pm
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields