Maintenance Contract Coordinator
Laverton, Full Time
Our client is a leader in the cold storage and services facilities. Due to recent growth, they are looking for an additional member to join the Engineering team.
You will be working within a friendly and supportive team environment with limited supervision, therefore your ability to use initiative will be essential. A positive can-do attitude and the ability to be flexible and adaptable will be the key to your success in this role.
This is a six month project with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
- Ensure all contractors coming on to site have the correct WHS and site requirements
- Coordinate contractors coming on to site and ensure they complete the site inductions.
- Coordinate all JSEA paperwork prior to contractors coming on to site
- Identify potential hazards and report as required
- Issue, as required, relevant permits to work
- Maintain a register of site preferred contractors
- Raise purchase orders and requisitions as required
- Coordinate regular servicing of equipment, systems, building and equipment
- Coordinate all WHS site requirements between contractors and site
- Maintain the site preferred contractor register
- Comply with all reporting requirements including weekly work reports, water and electricity readings
- Must have current Victorian Driver’s licence, and the ability to travel between Laverton, Dandenong and other sites as required
- Ideally you will have 3 to 5 years contractor management and supervision experience
- Trade, safety or engineering qualifications or relevant industry experience
- Experience with MEX (Maintenance Management Software) or similar maintenance management software
- Strong administration and data entry skills
- Be flexible, adaptable and posses a willingness to learn approach
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
All enquiries should be directed to Bronwyn Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0409 982 014.