Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship – AUTOMECH – Warrnambool
- Do you have a passion and interest in cars?
- Are you looking to start your career in the automotive trade?
- Are you a personable and driven individual?
- Looking to learn new skills and develop professionally?
Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship
Automech in corporation with Westvic Staffing Solutions are looking for an apprentice light vehicle mechanic who is eager to learn and develop their automotive skills to undertake a Light Vehicle Mechanical Apprenticeship with a well-known, established Mechanic in Warrnambool. You will receive hands-on, on-the-job practical experience while undertaking a ‘Certificate III in Automotive Light Vehicle’.
This position represents an excellent opportunity to join a team that prides itself on delivering the highest quality of service to its customers and to learn about your chosen profession.
- 4 day working week
- Ongoing support throughout your apprenticeship from GTO – Westvic Staffing Solutions
- Trade School fees & PPE all included
- Family owned Business
Do you have the following –
- Genuine interest in motor mechanics
- Strong technical and mechanical skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service and pride of work.
- Current Drivers Licence or close to obtaining.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to view a copy of the position description please click here.
As a car lover, you go beyond simply loving to drive – you are curious about how things work and you are passionate to learn. You view the automotive trade as a career, not just a job. Send us your application now!
Applications close Sunday 1st October 2023
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields