Hospitality Traineeships – Multiple Positions – Various locations
Position Available: Certificate III in Hospitality
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with a number of busy cafes in Ballarat’s CBD or Delacombe are looking for a dedicated and reliable Hospitality Trainee to join their hospitality team. As a member of front-of-house staff, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service and ensuring a delightful experience for our guests.
- Exciting new career
- Would you like to earn $10K above award wages?
- Learn off the best
Busy cafés in either central Ballarat or Delacombe are looking for a dedicated and reliable Hospitality Trainee to join their team.
Position description and requirements.
- Greet and welcome customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Take orders and serve food
- Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing any concerns or special requests
- Clear tables and maintain a clean retail space
- Handle cash/EFT and process payments accurately
- Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial though not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
If you’re a motivated individual with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities and to view the position descriptions please click the links below.
Front of House – Hospitality Traineeship – Front of House Position Description
All enquiries should be directed to Natalie Nayler on 0455 963159
Applications close September 28th 2023 5:00pm
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields