Hospitality Traineeship – 7 Origins
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Confused on what to do for the next 12 months?
- How does an additional 10K on top of your wage sound this year?
7 Origins Café together with Westvic Staffing Solutions are excited to be able to offer a no. of Hospitality Traineeship positions.
No previous experience required, just a great personality 😊 as all training will be provided.
Duties will include customer service, cash handling, making fresh sandwiches and wraps, coffees, food preparation, milkshakes and smoothies, and standard café set up and shut down as well as cleaning.
The position will be suited to a candidate willing to undertake a Certificate III in Hospitality.
We offer a flexible working environment where you can interact with people every day.
The position will be offered as a full-time or part-time position.
What you will bring
- Hands on mindset and high energy to keep with the fast-paced environment of our cafe
- We can provide Barista training and help you become a coffee expert.
- Deliver and maintain the highest standard in servicing our lovely and loyal customers
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- Weekend and public holiday work may be required
- Over 18 preferred.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
Applications close on Sunday 25th February 2024 at 5:00 pm
To learn more about this wonderful opportunity click here to view the Position Description. To apply, fill out the application form below or contact Jodie Lewis 0n 0419 920 048.
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields