Field Consultant – Hamilton/Portland
Would you like to be a part of a well-established organisation that creates apprenticeship and traineeship employment opportunities in your community?
Do you enjoy supporting and mentoring young people?
Working as a Field Consultant with Westvic Staffing Solutions provides great flexibility in a supportive team environment.
From day one in your new role, you can expect to:
- Build and manage a strong network of employers.
- Mentor and support apprentices and trainees.
- Identify and establish relationships within the community.
- Build and develop strong relationships with schools and community groups.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time frames, meet deadlines and priorities as required.
- Have a strong connection to the community.
Previous experience in the industry is not a prerequisite for a Field Consultant, with many of our current employees transitioning from varied industries including trade based, retail, banking, health, and education.
A confidential conversation to learn more about the role is encouraged.
An attractive remuneration package including a fully maintained vehicle and access to salary packaging is available.
Applications should include a letter of application addressing the Key Selection Criteria together with a comprehensive resume. All enquiries should be directed to the General Manager Western Victoria Region Brendan Hawkins – 0408 578 221
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 27th September 2023.
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields