Glenfyne / Brucknell, Full Time
We currently have a farm hand position available in the Glenfyne / Brucknell area. You will be working in a 40 stand rotary dairy milking 300 cows. This position would suit someone that is looking for a new opportunity and has the ability to learn. As part of the role, there is a house located on the farm, which would also suit families as school buses go directly past front gate.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Milk harvesting
- All animal husbandry
- Feed delivery
- Pasture production and cropping
- Plant and equipment maintenance; and
- Other general farm duties.
Key Selection Criteria
- Exceptional organisation, communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team, and also work unsupervised
- Reliable and committed work ethic
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve; and
- Manual Drivers Licence.
All enquires should be directed to Ben Powell at email@example.com or on 0418 177 886.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 18th January 2019