Electronics & Communications Apprenticeship – Mulgrave
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Keysight Technologies are offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to work within their team.
Completing a Certificate III Electronics & Communications Apprenticeship, it is a great opportunity to gain a versatile qualification while working in a paid position.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine desire to work in the Electronic & Communication industry
- Ability to perform precise and detailed work
- Good communication skills along with the ability to work in a team environment
- Sound literacy, numeracy and technical skills
- Aptitude for mechanics and electronics
Please click here to download a copy of the position description.
All enquiries should be directed to David Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 556 660.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Applications close at 5:00pm on Friday the 30th September 2022