Education Support Traineeship – Beaufort Primary School – Beaufort
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with the Beaufort Primary School have an exciting opportunity for an Education Support Traineeship to commence in January 2023.
The successful applicant will assist the teachers in the classroom to ensure the smooth, efficient running of their programs. As an Education Support Trainee, you will have strong skills in problem-solving, communication and time management as well as the ability to compete with numerous priorities.
The successful applicants will display the following attributes:
- Friendly personality and effective communication skills
- Genuine interest to work in a school environment
- Aptitude to assist students with additional needs
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Conscientious and hard working
- Punctual and reliable
An Education Trainee plays an important role in supporting teachers and students in the school environment.
Year 12 School leavers and Gap Year students are encouraged to apply
- Monitor children during classroom and play activities
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- May be required to work with students with special needs
Applications close Friday 2nd December 2022 at 5pm
Enquiries can be directed to Brandon Weatherson at email@example.com or 0439 457 931.