Customer Service Officer Traineeship – Malvern East
Malvern East, Full Time
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with the Bendigo Bank Malvern East branch are seeking an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated individual to join their team as a full time Trainee Customer Service Officer – completing a Certificate III in Business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level candidate to lean about customer service and the finance industry.
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation who believes success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. The Customer Service Officer is the face of the business and gives customers a positive experience every time they contact the Bank.
A successful Customer Service Officer Trainee will:
• Possess a strong level of customer service skills
• Possess the ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
• Be able to identify customers’ needs and help them reach their goals by offering relevant banking solutions
• Deliver core banking services
• Support the Branch’s execution of strategies to grow loans and deposits
• Actively promote the Bank’s products and services in the marketplace and have an involvement in the local community.
All enquiries should be directed to David Gamble at email@example.com or on 0408 556 660.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position. Applications close at 5:00pm on Friday the 1st July 2022.