Customer Service Officer – Bendigo Bank Colac
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Bendigo Bank Colac are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated individual to join their team working full time 38 hours per week completing Certificate III in Business.
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation who believes success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work.
The Customer Service Officer is the face of the business and gives customers a positive experience every time they contact the Bank.
A successful Customer Service Officer Trainee will require:
- Strong level of customer service skills
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- Identify customers’ needs and help them reach their goals by offering relevant banking solutions
- Deliver core banking services
- Support the Branch’s execution of strategies to grow loans and deposits
- Actively promote the Banks products and services in the market place and have an involvement in the local community
All enquiries should be directed to Darren Mounsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 847 153.
Applications close: 5pm Friday 18th January, 2019.