Customer Advisor Traineeship – Hamilton
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Bendigo Bank Hamilton branch are seeking an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated individual to join their team as a full time Trainee Customer Advisor completing a Certificate III in Business.
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation who believes success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. The Customer Advisor is the face of the business and gives customers a positive experience every time they contact the Bank.
A successful Customer Advisor Trainee will:
- Possess a strong level of customer service skills
- Possess the ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- Be able to identify customers’ needs and help them reach their goals by offering relevant banking solutions
- Deliver core banking services
- Support the Branch’s execution of strategies to grow loans and deposits
- Actively promote the Bank’s products and services in the marketplace and have an involvement in the local community
Applications close 5pm Friday 15th of July 2022.
All enquiries should be directed to Kim Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 948 248.
Application Form - Bendigo Bank HamiltonIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.