Commercial Cookery Apprenticeship – Port Fairy
Port Fairy, Full Time
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership withThe Hub Port Fairy have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.
The Hub are seeking a kitchen superstar to play an important role in their busy kitchen. If you have a passion for food and love the hospitality industry we want to hear from you!
Completing a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery, this Apprenticeship will cover all aspects of the preparation and production of meals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the preparation and production of meals.
- Assist with the preparation, production of special functions and catering requests.
- Actively seek guidance and support from the Head Chef.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to the Head Chef for ways of improving production methods
The successful applicant shall
- Be well-presented person with excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing a quality service
- Ability to work in a team environment
This position involves day house with no split shifts.
Further enquiries can be directed to Kyla Bryce on 0460 307 724 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close when a suitable candidate is found.