Chef Apprenticeship – TMHS – Terang
Do you want to turn your passion for food into a career?
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Terang & Mortlake Health Services are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join their team for a full-time role as an Apprentice Chef.
As an Apprentice Chef your duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of high-quality dishes
- Cooking food by a range of methods
- Work as part of the kitchen team
- Undertake a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for food
- A positive, happy and pro-active attitude
- Interest in development and progression
- Communication skills
All enquiries should be directed to Jacob Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 125 627.
Applications close Friday, November 25.