Carpentry Apprenticeship – Ballarat
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with a local Carpentry Business currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Carpentry Apprentice to join their growing team.
This full-time position will see the successful applicant complete a Certificate III in Carpentry qualification under the supervision of experts in the industry.
- Use of power tools
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Work safely at heights
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Install flooring systems
- Construct wall frames
- Installing External and Internal Doors and Windows
- Current Drivers licence
- An ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team
For more information please contact Brandon Weatherson on email@example.com or 0439 457 931.
Applications close Sunday 28th of August at 5pm