Butcher – Port Fairy
Port Fairy, Full Time
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with IGA Port Fairy are seeking an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated individual to join their team.
This exciting opportunity is currently available for a driven and dedicated individual to join a local well-established business in Port Fairy, that has serviced the Western District for over 25 years.
This role is a management position which they will be responsible for 3 existing staff within the team, you will bring in fresh new ideas and be capable of training our apprentice and directing the team as needed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation and presentation of fresh meat products
- Complying with all areas of food safety & licensing.
- Inventory Management
- Create a welcoming environment of staff and customers
- Work and training teams to work with KPI’s
- Deal with problems promptly
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quality retail butchery environment.
- Proven experience in the areas of cost reduction and process improvement.
- Experience training, mentor and supervise apprentices.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- And a demonstrated interest in premium foods and their provenance.
All enquiries should be directed to Julie McDougall at email@example.com. Or call 55619038
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 2nd September 2022