Business Traineeships – Bendigo
Are you looking for a career in Business but don’t know where to start?
Do you want to start that career and earn while you learn?
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with two well established and regarded Accountants are looking for enthusiastic, well presented, and motivated individuals to join their Administration and Accounting team for a full-time Traineeship role.
During your Traineeship you will learn to undertake a range of functions to contribute to the smooth operation of the Administration activities within the organisation, all while working to complete a Certificate III in Business.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service and Reception via phone, email and / or in person
- Carrying out of word processing, filing, data entry and mail outs
- Opening and dealing with incoming mail, and organisation of outgoing and posting mail
- Operation of office equipment such as photocopiers, facsimile machines, switchboards, computers
- Basic accounting compliance and corporate secretarial work and general team support
- Delivering a high standard of customer service
The Successful applicant shall:
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess a positive and professional attitude in dealing with a broad range of clientele
- Have strong computer skills and practical knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications
- Have good verbal and written skills
- Be able to work autonomously, as part of a team and always maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multitask
All enquiries should be directed to Brendan Hawkins on 0408 578 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm Friday 12th August.