Business Traineeship – Boort
Boort, Full Time
Gain a head start for a career in Business/Customer Service and get paid for it!
Above award rates will be considered for the right candidate.
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Boort District Health are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated individual to join their Reception and Administration team for a full-time role – completing a certificate III in Business.
Being a Business Trainee, you will undertake duties that contribute to the smooth operation of the reception & administration activities within the organisation.
Key responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing a high standard of service to patients and their families, clients, contractors, and visitors to the Health Service
- Reception duties via phone, email and or in person
- Application of practice management software to schedule appointments, attention to detail for delegated tasks and record communication
- Maintain smooth and effective operations by following policies and procedures
- Supporting the administration team as delegated
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
BDH is an equal opportunity employer
All enquiries should be directed to Phillip Crone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 819 623.