Business Traineeship – Back in Motion – Bacchus Marsh
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Back In Motion Bacchus Marsh – an established Physiotherapy Clinic – are seeking suitable applicants to join their team as a Business Trainee.
Completing a Certificate III in Business, the Trainee will take on administrative tasks within the organisation. This is an ideal opportunity to undertake a role that will enable the successful applicant to develop strong administration skills and start a career in the business industry.
- Assisting in day to day operations of a fast paced busy clinic
- Help provide administrative support to staff and clients
- Provide customer service via phone and face-to-face
- Ability to multitask
- Performing administration tasks where required
- Learning to use client management systems
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications
- General IT tasks as required
- Aid in the setup and pack down of treatment rooms
A successful applicant shall possess:
- A keen interest in a career in the Business industry
- An ability to deal with a broad range of clients
- A professional, positive and friendly disposition
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- A strong work ethic including reliability and punctuality
- A willingness to undergo a National Police Check
- A Working with Children Check will be required
All queries should be directed to Lisa Barton at email@example.com or 0400 048 158.
Applications close: When a suitable candidate is found.