Engineering Apprenticeship – FDPI Engineering – Warrnambool
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with FDPI Spares & Maintenance are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated individual to join their team working full time 38 hours per week completing Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade as an Apprentice. FDPI is an emerging, Australian-owned independent resource for preventive maintenance programs, spare parts, and full-service customer care for all liquid processing needs. The professional team locates the parts required and offers precise installation, maintenance, repair to the beverage, food, dairy, and chemical processing industries.
Duties will include
- Identification of defective or worn mechanical components or equipment
- Repair, replacement of worn/faulty components
- Use of a range of tools and engineering techniques to maintain and repair mechanical plant machinery and equipment to operational standards
- Measuring instruments to check parts for accuracy and fit
- Working on such machines as Centrifuges, pumps, valves, heat exchanges and homogenisers
The successful applicant will require the following;
- The ability to learn quickly
- Strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Physically fit
- Prepared to work away from Warrnambool for periods of time and to complete over time when required
- Commitment to full term of apprenticeship
For a copy of the position description please click here.
All enquiries should be directed to Jacob Rhodes 0417 125 627.
Applications close Sunday 1st October 2023.
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields