Apprentice / Trainee Consultant – Bendigo
Would you like to be a part of a well-established organisation that creates apprenticeship and traineeship employment opportunities in your community?
Do you enjoy supporting and mentoring young people?
Working as a Field Consultant with Westvic Staffing Solutions provides great flexibility in a supportive team environment.
From day one in your new role, you can expect to:
- Build and manage a strong network of employers.
- Mentor and support apprentices and trainees.
- Identify and establish relationships within the community
- Build and develop strong relationships with schools and community groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time frames, meet deadlines and priorities as required.
- Have a strong connection to the community
Previous experience in the industry is not a prerequisite for a field consultant, with many of our current employees transitioning from varied industries including trade based, retail, banking, health, and education.
A confidential conversation to learn more about the role is encouraged.
An attractive remuneration package including a fully maintained vehicle and access to salary packaging is available.
Applications should include a letter of application addressing the Key Selection Criteria together with a comprehensive resume. All enquiries should be directed to the General Manager – On Hired Services, Brendan Hawkins firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 578 221.
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 10th August 2022.