Butcher Apprenticeship – Warrnambool
Westvic Staffing Solutions is very excited to offer a rare opportunity for 2 x Apprentice Butchers working in a highly reputable Lucas Bros Butchers here in Warrrnambool. Lucas Bros have been trading for over 86 years supplying premium high end quality meat and excellent customer service which they pride themselves.
As an apprentice butcher you will be helping with a range of tasks including:
- Meat preparation and production
- Stock rotation, stock quality, inventory levels and meat production
- To lead by example to ensure that Junior Butchers also follow Lucas Bros Butchers stringent quality standards and specifications
- Merchandise the product in display cabinets and on shelves
- Ensure our produce meets the highest quality standards
- Ensure the processing areas are safe and clean and meet stringent OH&S procedures & Primesafe requirements
- Work with your Manager and the team to provide a consistent and high level of customer service to existing and new customers
This is a permanent full time position on a rotating roster and overtime when required with ongoing career opportunities on completion of your Apprenticeship. We offer mentoring and training support throughout your training. If this sounds like a challenge you have been looking for, we want to hear from you!
All enquiries be direct to Kyla Bryce 0460 307 724 or email at email@example.com
Applications close Tuesday 13th of September @ 5.00pm 2022