4x COMMUNITY PHARMACY TRAINEES – Bendigo UFS Pharmacies
Westvic Staffing Solutions, in partnership with Bendigo UFS Pharmacies, currently have an exceptional career opportunity available for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.
The positions on offer are:
4 x Community Pharmacy Trainee’s
The successful applicants will display the following attributes:
- Genuine interest in working in community pharmacy
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- An ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Friendly personality with strong communication skills
- Be committed to study and completing a Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Excellent verbal communication skills that will foster patient empathy
- Excellent customer service skills
- A commitment to continued development of knowledge of over-the-counter products
The trainee will have a natural aptitude towards the industry, take pride in their work and be attentive to detail, while being able to provide a timely, friendly empathetic and professional service to all customers.
The trainee will be rewarded with a great team environment and an opportunity to achieve your career goals with full training and support to be provided by a highly skilled team
To view the Accounts Community Pharmacy Trainee Position Description please click here.
For further enquiries please contact Miranda Whyte on 0448 384 213
Application FormIf you wish to apply for the above position, please complete this form and all details will be directly forwarded to the contact person for the position.
"*" indicates required fields